1. Engineering Study,3D scanning and supervision of Ballast Water Management Systems installation
2a. New Panama Canal Studies-Modification of Mooring arrangement and new reinforcements
2b. Studies for new emergency towing fittings ,according to new PPA regulation for Capesize Vessels
3. Retrofits of CO2 extinguishing fire system supporting Cargo Holds on Bulk Carrier
4. Retrofit of AFT bunkering station on vessel-New house reels and reinforcements
5. Feed Barges capacity of 100,200 and 400 Tons for aquaculture purposes- Ship design and study.
6. Storage Barge 8×8 m for aquaculture purposes- ship design and study
7. Floating platforms 10×6 , 8×4,8×5,6×4, 6×6 , for aquaculture purposes -ship design and study
8. Fishing vessel 40m-ship design and study.
9. Crane installation on a Container Ship. Design of modification, plans review, stability calculations.
10. Design of a Passenger vessel for Daily Cruises.
11. Plan Approval on behalf of the Owner for Daewoo Newbuildings. Site team attendance for seven Product Tankers.
12. Technical Memorandum appraisal for Daewoo Newbuildings (3 Crude, 2 PC)
13. Plan Approval on behalf of the Owner for Daewoo Newbuildings. Site team attendance for seven Product Tankers.
14. Conversion of a single compartment cement carrier to a two compartments
15. Structural Evaluation of a 100m RoRo new Building and Evaluation of F.O. and D.O. System.
16. Design of eight 10m Tug Boats. Design of two 20m Dry Cargo Barges.
17. Crane installation on two Container Ships. Design of modification, plans review and attendance.
18. Numerous Conversions of Single Hull to Double Hull Tankers
19. Conversion of a twin decker in a two compartments single decker vessel. Four pre-purchase surveys on Container / Timber Carriers.
20. Installation of 4 deck cranes to a Panamax Bulk Carrier. Design of modification, plans review and attendance.